Friday, November 1, 2013

Sunroom Part 5 I guess is where these pictures are at. I need to go back and show you all my siding job in part 4

Check out this whirlwind tile job in our sunroom.  My sister and her husband came over to visit and I didn't realize he is a maniac like me and together, well, you don't want to know.  We spent some 60 hours straight, no sleep and a few Monsters later....  I forget how loopy I can get.  But the tile turned out beautifully and a few thousand cheaper than if I'd payed someone.
 
Hay que ver el trabajo de hicimos mi cuñado y yo.  El y yo juntos, que par de locos.  Trabajamos unas sesenta horas sin parar, sin dormir....que divertido.  El azulejo salió muy bonito a pesar.....y costó un par de miles dólares más barato que si hubiera pagado un profesional.
 

more after the jump...
más después del salto...
M

 

No comments: