I keep doing the same thing over and over, you think I'd learn. When Justin and Lou came to visit and we decided to tile the sun room, my first tile job, I bought a small tile saw. Not a very expensive saw but it was sufficient for square straight cuts. Well, I quickly realized that that saw wouldn't even come close to being able to make the kinds of cuts I had to do for this bathroom. So I upgraded and now have two saws. Next time I buy a cheap tool please feel free to hit me with it. So here is that tile work in the kids bathroom. And I have to say a big thanks to Manolo for helping me so much!
Sigo haciendo lo mismo una y otra vez, parece que no aprendo. Cuando mi cuñado Justin y mi hermana Lou vinieron y decidimos poner el azulejo en la "habitación solar", la primera vez que trabajo en azulejo, compré una sierra para cortar la baldosa. No compré una muy cara pero era suficiente para hacer los cortes básicos que necesitábamos. Muy pronto me di cuenta que esa sierra no iba poder hacer los biseles en las piezas de moldura etc. Asi que tuve que comprar una sierra buena y es buenísima. Ahora tengo dos sierras. La proxima vez que compro una herramienta barata puedes cojerla y dármela en la cabeza. Aquí están algunas fotos del comienzo del trabajo y tengo que decir
¡muchas gracias a Manolo por tanta ayuda!
more after the jump.....
más después del salto.....
Not too bad for someone who doesn't know what the @#$% he's doing eh?
No tan mal por alquen que no sabe qué mier.....coles hace.
No comments:
Post a Comment