Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Kid's Bathroom Remodel Cont...

So this has been another long term project.  I do a little here and a little there between kids and whatnot.  So the plumbing rough-in was fun, pvc for the bathtub drains and some copper soldering for water lines.  I picked this bathtub because it's pretty big and I can fit like forty-five filthy kids in it and get baths done in a jiffy and because it was "The Devonshire" by Kohler which is the neighborhood where we live here in Indy (now all you stalkers can stalk away).  Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool.  So I set it in a concrete mud bed and insulated all the open space so the water stays nice and warm.  Did I mention what a pain in the #%@ it was getting the old cast iron tub out? 

Así que este baño tambien ha sido un proyecto de largo plazo.  Hago un poco de vez en cuando entre lo de los niños y tal.  La fontanaría fue divertido, pvc para el desague y soldando cobre para las tuberías de agua.  Escogé esta bañera porque es bastante grande y puedo meter como cuarenta y cinco niños mugrosos y terminar con los baños en un dos por tres y también porque se llama "El Devonshire" y así se llama el vecindario donde vivimos.  ¿Cómo se dice stalkers?  En fin, me gustó y ya está.  La coloqué en una "cama" de cemento y metí aislante por dentro para que el agua se mantiene calentito.  ¿Mencioné antes qué mie@#$% fue quitar la vieja bañera de hierro fundido?

 
more after the jump.....
más después del salto.....
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: