Well I guess I'm being a little melodramatic, maybe. You decide. So I came out from putting Ruben to bed and Eli had finished with Samira quite a while before so I peeked in to see if she was sleeping. She wasn't in bed so I figured she came down and Eli and she were just hanging out. She's not downstairs. I ask Eli but she tells me she hasn't seen her and that sometimes she hides in her closed. I look and she's not in her closet or on her floor anywhere. I think "could she be in bed with Natalia or Alejandro." Nope she's not anywhere. I look in each room, come back downstairs, look all over and as I'm leaving the front room after looking again on the couches and chairs I hear a sigh. I come back, turn the lights on and look again and I'm thinking I'm crazy because there is nobody in the room and then I see her.
Estoy siendo tal vez un poco melodramático, dedídelo tú. Ahora veras, salgo de la habitación de Rubén después de acostarlo, Eli había ya acostado a la Samira hace mucho así que entré su habitación para ver si ya se dormía. No estaba en su cama y pensé que había bajado para cotorrear un poco con Eli. No está abajo y Eli no la había visto tampoco. Me dice que a veces se esconde en su armario. Subo y miro en su armario pero no está ni en el suelo. Pienso --¿podría haberse metido en la cama de Natalia o de Alejandro? No, no está en ninguna parte. Miro otra vez en todas la habitaciones arriba y después bajo y la busco en la sala, en los sofas y los sillones y al salir de la sala escucho un suspiro. Vuelo, enciendo las luces otra vez y vuelvo a buscarla y ahora estoy pensando que estoy loco porque no hay nadie en la habitación y de repente la veo.
She had snuck downstairs and for some reason decided to hide under the piano. It's hard to see from this angle but she was really hard to spot down there. Eli and I had a little chuckle after we called off the police. Kind of reminds me of when my little sister Elizabeth disappeared and was finally discovered sleeping under my parents' bed.
Había bajado a hurtadillas y por alguna razón decidió esconderse debajo del piano. Es un poco difícil de ver desde el ángulo de la camara pero fue muy difícil verla allí abajo. Eli y yo nos reímos un poco después de que pasara un poco el susto. Me recuerda cuando mi hermana Elizabeth desapareció y por fin la encontramos dormida debajo de la cama de mis padres.
No comments:
Post a Comment