Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Samira Voladora

Le digo no pero me pide mas y mas.  Antes estaba contenta con un simple tiro pero ahora quiere vueltas y mas.  Como puedo resistir cuando le hace tan feliz?

I try to tell her no but she asks for it more and more.  Before she was content with a simple toss in the air but now she wants spins and flips and more.  What can I do to resist when it makes her so happy?

2 comments:

Apron Appeal said...

At least she isn't 5 feet in the air. But I wonder...will you give her CRACK too when she says it makes her happy?! ;) (this kind of thing scares me to death.)

Unknown said...

Wow Gwen, that's quite a jump from a few tosses in the air to CRACK! I realize that there are some potential dangers to this and you're probably right, that the risk of injury from such a silly activity isn't worth the laughs we get out of it. Maybe she'll have to settle for rides on the shoulders.