Friday, March 18, 2011

Flashback Friday Utah 2004

Si es que parecemos cansados en esta foto es que estabamos cansados.  Sacamos estas fotos en Utah unos cuatro meses después de que naciera Natalia, nuestro primero.  Por lo que he oido los bebés te dejan revolucionado.  Ahora depués de tres no somos menos cansados sino que estamos entumecidos.  Y fíjate que los que sí han pillado sueño (mi hermano Steve y cuñada Cristy) también son los que durmieron la noche entera. 

Hablando de cansado, anoche Samira se despertó a las tres de la madrugada y me tuve que estar con ella hasta las cinco.  Y encima, durante el día no quiso tomar su segunda siesta la capulla (y eso que tengo el toque mágico y logré dormirla tres veces pero cada vez que le ponía en la cuna se despertaba ¡que mala suerte!

Eli and I look tired in these pictures four months or so after Natalia, our first, was born, and truth is we were exhausted.  Babies will do that to you I've heard.  Now, three kids later we aren't any bit less tired, just fully numb.  And go figure, the two people in the picture that are able to squeeze in a little snooze (my brother Steve and his wife Cristy) are the ones that also probably slept all night. 

Speaking of tired, yesterday I was up with Samira from three to five in the morning and wouldn't you know it, she flat out refused to take her second nap (I actually have the magic touch and was able to get her to sleep three times in a row but each time I put her in her crib she woke right up).  

No comments: