Eli graduated from BYU with a MS in stats in 2004. Looking back it's funny that she didn't realize know she would have to learn English and pass an exam prior to entering her program (stats is math after all and math has its own language you know). So she learned English and then started her program. Meanwhile I finished the last year of my BA in Spanish. After I finished that I worked during Eli's last year framing houses, the hands down most awesomest job I have ever had!
Eli se graduó de BYU con su masters en estadística en el 2004. Es gracioso que ella no se dio cuenta que tendría que aprender inglés y aprobar un examen ántes de empezar su programa (estadística es matemática y la matemática tiene su propio idioma ¿lo sabes?). Así que aprendió el inglés y después empezó el programa. Mientras tanto yo terminé el último año de mi bachillerato en español. Después de eso, trabajé durante el último año del programa de Eli construyendo casas, el trabajo más guay y divertido que he tenido.

No comments:
Post a Comment