Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our cool is gone

I traded in my cool for a minivan.  When I was younger I made a vow to never ever buy a minivan....and years later I have had to rescind that vow.  In my defense, I made that vow back when baby boomers were booming and minivans like the Astro and Aerostar, the Voyager and the Safari ruled the roads.  Now that I am a parent and we are expecting our third kid, I have come to realize that my "cool" isn't nearly as important as comfort and we now have loads of that with this slate green Honda Odyssey.

2 comments:

Apron Appeal said...

Where did you buy it Ireland? I wish we had some hills like that here.

welcome to the club.

Unknown said...

Some hills and a few mountains too would be nice. Then I could break out the old dust-covered snowboard.