Monday, January 25, 2010


IT'S A.........................(find out after the jump)



BABY!!!

Beans were in need of spilling here.  Eli is pregnant and we are expecting our third.  The image above, courtesy of Baby Gaga, is of the baby at 19 weeks.  Eli told me I could buy a RSL jersey if I guess the gender correctly.  I really don't have a clue what it is but I had to make my pick anyway.  I am guessing it's a boy and both fingers are crossed, not because I hope it's a boy, but because I really want that jersey.

4 comments:

Ness said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for your family. So when is the big day? How is Eli feeling? Give us all the fun details.

Unknown said...

We're excited, and a little scared too. Eli for some reason gets morning sickness all day and throughout most of the pregnacy so she has informed me that this one is our last. (she has told me this three times now). I think the baby is due late May early June. How has the jump from one to two been for you guys?

canohappiness said...

So exciting! Congrats to you guys! Keep us posted!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, we're excited. We'll definately keep you all posted.