I think I messed up soccer for Alejandro. He was so excited about playing! His first game he was so focused and determined. He scored a goal for the team and seemed to always be in the middle of the action. He also fouled other kids pretty hard and I was worried he was going to hurt someone. The crazy kid has so much love in him; there is no way he would have hurt another kid out of malice. He's just kamikaze. So I got after him maybe a little too much and by the end of the YMCA season he was pretty much disconnected. So we'll have to wait a bit and see if he wants to give it another go later on.
Parece que he estropeado el fútbol para Alejandro. ¡El estaba tan emocionado con jugar! Su primer partido estaba tan enfocado. Metió un gol ese primer partido y siempre estaba en la acción. También le hacía muchas faltas a los otros niños. El capullo tiene tanto amor dentro que nunca haría daño a nadie con mala intención. Es que es kamikaze totol. Así que le regañé quizás demasiado y en el final de la temporada no tenía tantas ganas de jugar. Ahora tendremos que esperar una chispa para ver si se anima más adelante.
more pictures after the jump
aprieta algo por aquí para ver más fotos
No comments:
Post a Comment