Monday, September 19, 2011

Do you see the pink lines?

Because I can't see any pink lines. Here are the pictures I took as proof that there are no pink lines!  Well there is a test line but if you look closely at the pictures you'll see that it says not pregnant when there is one line.  I even took multiple pictures with different settings thinking that my camera might see something my naked eye does not see.  But you see, no second line.  Alas, Eli's belly has grown and grown and I have even felt the babies movements.  So I have been forced out of my denial to accept the idea of two kids in diapers at the same time.  It is a boy we've come to find out so it's on to picking a name.  Any suggestions? 
¿Ves las líneas rosas?  Porque no las veo yo.  Aquí están las fotos que saqué de prueba.  Bueno, hay una sola línea rosa de prueba pero no hay una segunda línea rosa.  Y si te fijas bien verás que dice que si solo hay una línea rosa que no estás embarazada.  Saqué varias fotos con la cámara pensando que quizás la cámera viera algo que no veo yo pero no, no hay una segunda línea rosa.  Pero a pesar de todo eso he sido testigo de una barriga que ha crecido y crecido y aún he sentido los movimientos del bebé.  Así que todo eso me ha forzado a reconocer la fase de negación en que me encontraba para enfrentar la idea de tener dos bebes en pañales a la vez.  Parece que va a ser niño así que ahora tenemos la tarea de buscar un nombre.  ¿Tienes surgerencias?   



2 comments:

Ness said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting. I can't believe that the test was negative. Ha ha.

Unknown said...

Hey guys, I guess I should clarify. Eli claims that there was indeed another pink line but I didn't think there was one. I guess Eli was right. (don't tell her I said that)