The baby is nearly here (June 17) and I am all kinds of nervous and anxious and excited. When I think about it my insides get a bit twisted....similar to that feeling just before giving a talk in church or like that feeling you get when you about to take the plunge on a roller coaster or when I was about to jump off the bridge at Flaming Gorge....I couild go on and on. Scared and excited about sums it up!
El bebé está por venir (17 de junio) y estoy bastante nervioso y ansioso y animado. Cuando lo pienso me siento las entrañas apretar....tal como ese sentimiento justo antes de dar un discurso en la iglesia o cuando estas a punto de ir hacia abajo en una montaña rusa o cuando iba a saltar desde el puente en Flaming Gorge.....podría seguir con más ejemplos. Con mucho miedo y muchas ganas en resumen
![]() |
| Natalia top and Alejandro bottom |

No comments:
Post a Comment