Now that I have a boy and a girl I am starting to realize some things. One of them is that boys and girls must have come with their own distinct instructions. For Example, it's got to be written somewhere in boys' DNA that anything round is for throwing, bouncing or kicking. Also that anything that fires like handguns and rifles are to die for. And I'm sure that it's engraved in that same DNA that boys run around the house with their underwear on their heads.
Ahora que tengo una hija y un hijo me estoy dando cuenta de algunas cosas. Una de ellas es que los niños y niñas tienen que llevar instrucciones distintas. Por ejemplo, tiene que estar escrito en el DNA de los niños en alguna parte que cualquier cosa redonda es para tirar o patear. También que las cosas que disparan como la pistola y escopeta son para morirse. Y estoy seguro que está grabado en el mismo DNA que los niños corran por la casa con los calzoncillos puestos en la cabeza.

1 comment:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....could only be Ben's kid
Post a Comment