Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vegas Trip

I went to Vegas to see Dan and family and also met Steve and Lou there as well. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and playing on the Wii. We also went to Red Rock and climbed around like little monkeys which totally reminded me of all the trips to southern Utah not to mention all of our near death experiences. Later on that Dan grilled and we cheered on RSL as they sadly missed out on the cup final. Finally we went hot-tubbing where we cooled off, froze actually, every once in a while in the pool. Good times.

2 comments:

Meridith O. said...

Looks fun Ben! Wish I could have been there cause I would have brought down the house....I have mad Wii and Rockband skills. Pretty much the best around! :)

hercstall said...

Benhameeeeennnnnn,

That was a great slideshow. I got a kick out of it, that's for sure. We sure had a blast. You need to come on down and do it again. Only this time, you need to bring the whole familla.