Alejandro and Gavin made out with all kinds of loot trick-
or-treating this year. Because of falling on a Friday this year
and perfect weather, there were little monsters and such
all over the place.
It was fun seeing houses that really get into the spirit. One
house was had a wicked-scary set-up but instead of candy,
they passed out hot dogs, nachos with cheese and apple cider.
Since we were out with these kiddos and not home to answer
the door I left a bucket full of goods which I'm sure was
emptied within seconds even with all the spiderwebs the ghosts
and goblins had to get through. When I was growing up and
came across a house that had left a bucket of candy, the whole
thing got emptied into the waiting pillow cases. That's right,
pillow cases. We were straight business on Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment