Eli and I took the kids and met some friends downtown for the Light the Night Walk put on by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. We joined about 4,000 others and walked in memory of Matthew and for Steve as well as others who we continue to pray for. It was inspiring to see all the white balloons representing survivors and sad to see all the gold balloons which represented people taken by Leukemia and in general to see all the lives that have been touched in some way by these cancers (red balloons).
2 comments:
That is so awesome that so many people were out there to support the cause.
What an awesome event. Glad you guys went and supported a cause so close to your heart. I do the Susan G. Komen walk for Breast Cancer every year and every year without fail, I end up balling my eyes out and being reminded of how blessed I am to have good health. Cute kiddos!
Post a Comment