Monday, January 13, 2014

Master Bath Remodel

Finally, our master bath remodel is so almost done.  Here are some before pictures and then there are tons and tons more.  I am so happy that bathtub is gone.  It was so big out hot water heater couldn't even fill it up.  I have to say thanks to Manolo, my Dad and uncle Steve for all the help and Eli for all her patience (it only took 6 months).  In my defense I did everything but tape and mud the drywall in all the spare time that I have. 

Por fin nuestro baño principal (el nuestro) ya está casi casi terminado.  Aquí hay unas pocas fotos de el de antes y después un montón.  Qué alegría es no ver la bañera enorme que había.  Era tan grande que el tanque de aqua caliente ni la podía llenar.  Tengo que agradecerle a todos que me ayudaron principalmente Manolo, mi padre y mi hermano Steve.  También a Eli por su paciencia (sólo tardó 6 meses).  En mi defensa hice todo menos el toque final en el pladur y lo hic en todo mi tiempo libre.

 
 
 
more, much more after the jump.....
más, mucho más si machacas -read more- abajo.....































































 


 


 
 



No comments: