Samira is thinking...I'll hold you and love you now but as soon as you try to take away my role as baby in the family....Watch out buddy, this hug can turn into a headlock real fast! :)
I was actually always really surprised with how well the "baby" did wen we brought a new baby home.
5 comments:
Vaya mofletes más bonicos!! está para comerselo! felicidades familia! muchos besos desde Alicante!
Gracias!!!
es guapisimo!!y esta ya grande, menos mal que no le costo mucho a Eli, porque vaya tiarron.besos
MJ
Samira is thinking...I'll hold you and love you now but as soon as you try to take away my role as baby in the family....Watch out buddy, this hug can turn into a headlock real fast! :)
I was actually always really surprised with how well the "baby" did wen we brought a new baby home.
Congratulations Ben and Eli! What a wonderful addition to the family. He looks awesome! Welcome to the world of 4 kids!
Post a Comment