Friday, August 28, 2009

Utah


We got to go back to Utah for Lou's wedding/family reunion/Bear Lake. I wish we had had more time to hang out with friends and whatnot but with everything happening it was hard.


We were able to squeeze in a weekend at Bear Lake with MJ and kids, Deb and her little slitherin' Lizzy and Steve and Kristy and Mika. My mom and dad were even able to sneak up for a day.


The pool was a lot of fun for the kids but the beach....the beach was a LOT of fun. The water was perfect. It was hot but not your-gonna-fry hot. Almost too hard to leave.

Back in Utah we were able to sneak out to Temple Square for the afternoon before the wedding crazyness began. I used to work for Temple Square Hospitality so I was there all the time between the JSMB and the Inn and the Lion House so it was cool going back.

Mike and Connie had rockets for us to design and shoot and shoot they did! Being the curios moron that I am, I shot myself with a rocket and it hurt. I should have shot Dan instead and then asked him if it hurt. That would have been smarter.

It was cool to see Lou and Justin who were married married in the Bountiful Temple, my temple.

The End.

2 comments:

Lou said...

Honestly Ben, couldn't you have posted a better picture of me?

Unknown said...

Come on, the picture is really good! I took it, how could it not be good!