Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Conner Prairie

We headed up to Conner Prairie for some 4th of July fun and the kids had a blast. Alejandro loved the little petting zoo especially and Natalia got to milk a goat there. I was reminded of all those years milking the goats with Dan morning and night. One of the workers there overheard me talking about milking and asked me if I was interested and I said NO!!! I re-lived all I needed to watching the kids.





The 1859 Balloon Voyage was awesome (well it would have been funner if the cable had broken and we could have really gone on a voyage). It is like the first balloon made back in 1859 powered by.............helium. I love heights and so naturally I thought it was awesome but some others in our group, not naming any names April, got a bit terrified. If you are ever around Indy you gotta float on up.

No comments: