Eli's sister Marijose and her husband Leandro now are living in Murcia so we couldn't pass up the opportunity to go see them there especially since they live so close to the Mediterranean. It was evening before we actually made it to the beach "Los Narejos" and the sun was setting. The "plan" was to walk on the beach and maybe roll the pants up and walk a little bit in the water so we didn't even think about bringing swimming suits and towels. I guess the kids had other ideas which the quickly made known. The water here is very warm and it took the kids literally under a minute to get in, clothes and all. I even ended up having to sacrifice my RSL shirt for kids to use to dry off.
The next day Alejandro and I went to the store for sun block because we were headed right back to the beach and we came across a park on the way.


2 comments:
Ben, I love the pictures! You have to post more! You guys are so lucky to be getting such an authentic experience as you travel. I hope I get to see you guys soon at Lou's wedding!
Thanks Moo. I have been having problems with my connection hence the irregular posting. We're excited to go to Utah too.
Post a Comment