Monday, July 21, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Natalia finished up her first session of swimming lessons! Her first day she hopped into the water and forgot to hold onto the side. Needless to say she sank right down to the bottom. Nobody else noticed so I rushed over and fished her out. Anyway, she has learned a lot. One thing she loves to do is put her head under water (when she is wearing goggles) and has a record of holding her breath for 15 seconds. During her last lesson she made me jump up and rush over when she let go of the side and sank into the pool again. This time though, she was able to kick and kick until she could reach the side, smile at me and give me a thumbs up. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were thinking of putting Jayben in swimming lessons. That is so cool that she did that good. I get nervous about that stuff.

Meridith O. said...

Benny! Hey man thanks for the comment on my post! So good to hear from you! Your kids are pretty dang cute! You and Eli look so happy together. I'm sure you have heard all of the changes happening in my life....life doesn't always turn out the way you expect it to, but I'm surviving! The good news is that I found someone who I love dearly and he reminds me a little of you! Let's keep in touch! Tell Eli "hi" from me!

hercstall said...

Hey guys,

Thanks a ton for taking time off to party it up with me when I had my trip. I had a blast. You guys have a great family. Lets do it again sometime.

Dan